- Impeccable Time Management & Professional Skills.
- Proven Work Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Wireframe & Designing Tools.
- Adept in industry tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS3, ES6, etc.
Perks and Benefits :Why Should You Join Us
5 Days a Week
Work hard, Relax harder! We believe in a fair work-life balance.
Offering flexible timing to employees to bring up their A-game to the table.
Employee Referral Program
Bring in the best fit for the team, you’re rewarded with special gifts.
Training team members from day 1 to hone skills in multiple domains.
On-par remuneration, loyalty rewards, regular appraisals & more.
Celebration – Annual Day, Festivals and More
Keeping our social calendar buzzing with fun activities and events.
UI/UX DesignerExperience: 2-4 YearsNo. of openings: 1
WordPress DeveloperExperience: 3-5 YearsNo. of openings: 2
Full Stack DevelopersExperience: 3-5 YearsNo. of openings: 2
- Excellent Communication & Professional Skills.
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages such as NodeJS, vueJS, & CodeIgniter.
- Experience working with multiple servers.
Business Development ExecutiveExperience: 2-5 YearsNo. of openings: 2
- Impeccable Communication & Leadership Skills.
- Experience in Project/Sales Management.
- Foster & develop relationships with clients/customers with a growth mindset.
- Research & identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with changes/trends in the corporate world.
SEO ExecutiveExperience: 2-3 YearsNo. of openings: 1
- Impeccable Communication & Professional Skills.
- Proficiency in Webmasters, Google Analytics Tool, SEMRush, MOZ, etc.
- Proficiency in Keyword Search, Website and Content Optimization, & Social Media and Web Analytics.
- Develop & implement a link-building strategy.
- Knowledge of On/Off-Page SEO, Technical SEO, etc.
Technical Content WriterExperience: 3-7 YearsNo. of openings: 2
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good at industry research.
- Writing documentation and procedural material for multiple audiences.